KTOS is involved with a number of ongoing conservation efforts in the community. We regularly are contacted by individuals and organizations for assistance with a wide range of requests for help. Below are examples of how we get involved.
- Clean up work on Sharp’s Ridge
- Assisting with bird banding at Seven Islands
- Working with people to improve backyard habitat
- Issues with injured birds
- Advising parks on habitat changes
- Issues with birds striking windows
- Installation of bird houses at public locations
- Erection of chimney swift tower at Seven Islands
- Bird surveys for property owners
- Conducting Christmas bird counts
If you would like to request assistance from KTOS about any conservation efforts, please email us.